Friday, September 28, 2012

More Thoughts From A Foodie

A very BIG thank you to everyone who posted on my original post (here) giving me tips and suggestions. I have cut way back on my baking and trying to be more selective about the sweets I choose. I am already feeling more normal- as normal as I can get, anyway...
So my next question is... Can you give me suggestions for simple dinners that I can get on the table in about 45 minutes start to finish? My little Mr. Handsome plays football, and by the time I pick up my daughter from volleyball and get home, I only have an hour to fix dinner, eat and get my son ready for practice. This is only 2-3 nights a week, so a few ideas would be so much appreciated!
I did find this soup recipe, and I am going to give it a try.

Sunday's OOTD below. Looking at the pictures, it is rather uninspired, but it felt good when I was wearing it! Haha!


Sweater: Thrifted (similar, and here
Blouse: Anthro Twisted Ascot Tee (beautiful substitution)
Skirt: Anthro Peppering Skirt (similar, ruched here)
Shoes: Anthro Within The Lines Heels (similar, and colorful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment