Monday, March 26, 2012

OOTD & Shoes!

Here is my OOTD from Friday. I am working on reviews to post later today or in the morning. ;)
Sweater: Bordeaux Arched Pleats Pullover, Anthro
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Loft
Necklace: Dillards
Shoes: American Eagle
 I have had quite a few of you ask me about my Guess Wedges (seen here and here). I purchased them at DSW a couple of years ago, but they were sold out very quickly. Imagine my surprise when I walked into DSW in OKC to make a return Friday and saw them in 4 colors! I quickly snapped these pictures to share with you. I can't find them online, but it looks like they are in stores, and should arrive online. There is a way to buy from a store, even if you don't have a store. You have to put them on hold by calling the store, then call the 1-800 number to pay for them. AppGal and I did this for our Converse. If I can help you find them, let me know....
My thoughts on the fit of these:
They feel wonderful. The platform bed adds height without making them feel like jumbo heels. I typically wear a size 8, but sized down to a 7 1/2 half to buy these. I wanted them to fit snug, but there is a buckle that is adjustable.  The leather is soft and comfortable. And with all these color choices, who could go wrong?!


This is the color I own.

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment