Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goin' Back to Cali', Cali'

Random? For some reason that song was the first thing that popped into my head when I started the post.  I am actually going back to Dallas, but I could not think of a clever song title for that. (Help a SISTER out!)
I am leaving at first light to spend the weekend with my friend Susan in Dallas- sans kids. Hers AND mine, to be precise.  We have planned five majorly strenuous activities:
Shopping
Eating
Sleeping
Thrifting
Dallas Cowboys game
Which appeals to you?  'Cause now you know most of my weaknesses.  I can't even tell you which I am most excited about!
Don't I look Dallas-ish?!
Top: F 21
Jeans: Gap Straight Leg
Shoes: Gianni Bini, Dillards
Earrings: Anthropologie

I got me some Allie shoes. Remember these?

This top has been around the block a few times. I got it and wore it, then my sis in law snagged it (it looked WAY cuter on her), and gave it back to me. I love it, but don't wear it often enough.
What are you all doing for the weekend?
(Don't forget to enter the Blogaversary Giveaway, I will draw tonight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment