Sunday, October 2, 2011

Game Day!

Susan and I have been shopping our little hearts out in Dallas, and today it's game day!
We are headed to the Cowboys/Lions game in about an hour. And we are both super excited.
I am leaving you an OOTD from last Sunday. Along with a sneak peak from fitting room reviews (and there are LOTS).
Happy Sunday!

(Sing-song: Model Shot!)

Where'd my right hand go?

Hair commercial?

The details:
Sweater: J Crew Ruffle Cardi, factory
Skirt: Ann Taylor, thrifted
Shoes: Antonio Melani, thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Earrings: thrifted
Bracelets: F21, Dillards
It was a windy day, so I had a time getting decent pictures. (You should see the ones that didn't make the cut!)
A lil' sneak peak on reviews: What I came in wearing.

What is on your Sunday agenda?

No comments:

Post a Comment