Sunday, August 4, 2013

Anthropologie Fitting Room Reviews (One More Thing...)



 Crop Rocket Highrise in Fizzle by Citizen of Humanity. Size 28.
I've actually been stalking these jeans for months. But like other things that we think are "perfect", I worried that it might have only been love at first sight, and not an affair that could last. Alas, I was wrong. They are still perfect, and I don't have any denim this color in my closet.
Even though I found these at Anthro, I ended up using my Gap rewards and ordering them from Piperlime. (Sorry Anthro, you'll always be my first love.) They arrive Tuesday.
I'm a huge fan of the high rise jeans, perfect for tucking all that "mom flesh" into, and keeping my tummy looking flat all day. I'm pretty excited about the fact that Gap is jumping into the pool with their version, and hope to try them on in the near future.
Have you tried hi-waist jeans? What is your favorite denim brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment