Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Anthropologie Does It!

It seems Anthropologie has been listening to customer requests to repeat some of the old favorite items.
In honor of the 20th anniversary of the company, they produced 20 Archival Favorites. A preview was released today, and I have to say, it was hard to choose!

Thankfully, I haven't been shopping since we were in DC, and I had a little money saved. I decided to pull the trigger on these two. I don't plan to keep both, but I wanted to try them on.
 Rose Sweater by Sleeping on Snow (one of my all-time favorites)
Peacock Cardi by Monogram

In addition to ordering these two, I have my eye on a couple more beautiful sweaters. I'll have to wait a bit longer on these, since I went for the Archival Collection.


I can't wait till they arrive. I'll give you an update on fit.
What will you order?

No comments:

Post a Comment