Friday, January 11, 2013

LiaMolly Coinpurse Copycat (OOTD)

I was browsing Pinterest the other day, and came across a family photograph that featured one of my favorite LiaMolly sweaters. I took a closer look and realized that I had all the elements of the outfit! So I pulled it out to wear to work this week.
LiaMolly just moved it's knitting work here to the US, and seems to be in a restructuring/manufacturing phase, so I haven't seen anything new come out for a while, but I can't wait to see the new line.
Pinterest Idea Here.
Real Translation Here:

In This Outfit:
Sweater: Anthropologie LiaMolly Coin-Purse Cardigan
Blouse: Anthropologie Twisted Ascot Tee
Jeans: Citizen of Humanity Rocket High Rise via Piperlime
Boots: Ciao Bella Thabata via DSW (new style here)
Bracelet: Vintage Marcasite from my Grandmother
Earrings: Pearl Hoop via Dillards (check out this bargain copycat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment