Friday, November 9, 2012

Shoe Lovers Anonymous

It has never been a secret that I love shoes. Always have. Now that I am in a job on my feet all day, it has been very hard to come to terms with not being able to wear heels as often. But that doesn't stop me from dreaming. I have been trying to force myself to find cute flats and wear them, but I have to admit, I feel in love with a few heels while sleepily browsing the Anthropologie web site last night.
I never pulled the trigger on the Seychelles Ring In The New Year pump, and I have often wondered if I should have. I think the tan/black colorway would work well in my closet. My pause point is that I think I should stick to these colors in a flat shoe so that I could wear them to work. I wonder if these heels are higher/more uncomfortable than they look.
Candy canes, unicorns and rainbows, sigh. Oh, hey... Back to the real world. As beautiful as these are, they will never be mine. Let's get back to the real world. (But it was fun to dream...)
These also remind me of a goodie that got away, the Final Flourish heel. I love the suede and the shape, but I was strongly attracted to the original because of the bow. I searched high and low for those shoes, and couldn't find any at a decent price. (Darn you, eBay!) I have always regretted not getting these. Realistically, I am not sure if they would end up being a collectors item, or if I would really wear them often. Regardless, they are beautiful.
These are sitting in my shopping cart right now along with the rest of my birthday list, waiting for me to come to my senses and edit down my choices to match my monthly budget. I guess I am just a sucker for bows, especially considering the next pair are also in my cart....
Of these two pair, I really think this metallic pair would get more use. I like the narrow heel (always been my favorite), and the texture of the bow. It's jazzy without being over the top.
In the more realistic category, I do like these two flats for work. I just hate spending money on flats.
I don't have any black flats and these are adorable!
These would fit into the black/tan color way I wished for in the Ring In The New Year pump, but I am not sure if the slingback would be comfortable for all day wear at work.
I have also kept a close eye on these, but I am afraid by the time they make it to sale, I will fall out of love with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment