Monday, September 10, 2012

Colaborate: Jeans

I couple of weeks ago, after I wrote the jeans post, I asked for submissions for your favorite jeans look. I only received a couple, but I wanted to go ahead and run the post, since I had my own cute pair to add too.
The first is the lovely Sayaka of Happily Ever Anthro.
Outfit Details~
Jeans: AG Tomboy (here, here, & here
Top: Anthropologie Peplum Ponte Tank
Shoes: Anthropologie Microflora Floral Pumps
I love how Sayaka dressed up the casual jeans with the beautiful necklace and the floral pumps. 

Next up is my buddy Peggy of She Hath Done What She Could.
Outfit Details~
Shirt: H&M ($5)
Sweater: Target 70% clearance ($5)
Jeans: Mossimo Supply Company Target ($22) (here)
Boots: Corso Como via Ross ($17)

Peggy is the queen of the knock-off. She can take just about any Anthro/J Crew item and find a copy at a lower price. I love it when she texts me photos of an item she just found for pennies. She has been rocking these floral jeans like nobody's business.

Here we have a Polyvore submission from my sweet friend Alicia of Virginia Living.


Recently worn


Alicia included jeans AND a jean jacket- one of my favorite go-to items. Alicia is the mom to two adorable little boys, and she works part of the week from home, and part in the office, so she is able to dress up/ dress down using jeans. I love that she has the best of both worlds.

Next is the beautiful Natasha of Moody Girl in Style.
Outfit Details~
Shirt: J Crew Optic-Dot Boatneck Tee (here)
Jeans: Anthropologie Level 99 (similar & here)
Earrings: Anthropologie Small Change Earrings (similar)
Ring: Gift
Shoes: Banana Republic Shauna OT Pump (similar)
I love watching Natasha's style, as she is always ladylike and so beautifully put together. I also admire the fact that she is a runner and dedicated to her sport. She said she doesn't wear jeans often, but loves these because they are thin and comfortable. Thanks, Natasha!

Here we have Anita of A JC Shopping Habit, who sent me her look this afternoon.
Outfit details~
Jeans: Pilcro Stet Slim Bootcut, Anthro (here, slim rolled here, ankle here)
Top: Slubby V-Neck Tee, Anthro (here)
Necklace: Banana Republic (similar)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar)
Shoes: J Crew (similar & here)
I love how long and lean Anita looks in these jeans. Her legs go on for miles! Such a very solidly classic look. Thanks, Anita!

And here is my submission.


Outfit Details~
Jeans: AG Farrah Skinny (darker here, similar here, also similar here)
Tee: Anthro Mirrored Deer Tee (adorable here, similar, expensive but cute)
Sweater: Anthro Arched Pleats Pullover (similar, cheepcheep, wow!)
Shoes: Aldo Bowering Flats (here, i like these too, and these)
Necklace & Bracelet: Large Stone Kenneth Cole via Dillards
I bought these jeans in the lighter and the darker wash last fall at Anthro. I love how high the rise is, and the fit is spot-on. The nice thing about them is that they can be rolled up (as shown) or down to fit in to boots or with flats.

What is your favorite way to wear jeans? Had a submission but forgot to send it? I can still add you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment