Sunday, May 20, 2012

Explanation

I promise I am not bailing on my blog. The past week and a half was jam-packed with family and graduation events. On top of that, my other kids finished up their last week of school, so summer has officially started! WooHoo!
Even though I haven't been posting, I have a backlog of photos ready to share. I tried to post some without much dialog during this hectic week, but blogger cut me off, due to a storage issue. Thankfully, Laura knew exactly what I needed to do, and guided me thru the process. So here we go.
Dress: Cold Climate Dress, Anthro (thrifted)
Shoes: Malbec Heels, Anthro
Pearl Necklace: Gift





Some of you may recall I thrifted this dress at a thrift store in Denver. It was a FAST run through the aisles before my family turned on me. And I was excited to have found it in as-new condition. It fits better than it did when I bought it, due to the pick up in running, and the classes at the gym I added to my routine. (BONUS!)
I am also sharing a photo I took of my sweet graduate. More graduation photo's to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment