Monday, April 9, 2012

Touring Fun

My husband and I had a great time in the Keys and Miami. It was wonderful to get away to warm, sunny days and beautiful nights. Now that my husband does not work for Geico corporate any more (he is an independent contractor now), he is responsibilities were nil, and we were able to just attend and enjoy the Geico conference.
The first night we arrived, we met our friends John and Kim and spent the night in Key Largo. We enjoyed a lovely dinner by the water, while watching the sun go down. For this Virginia Beach girl, it was a taste of heaven to be surrounded by water again. I feel like I have been landlocked, and in fact, I have!



Dress: Cinch & Flow Maxi, Anthro
Belt: Macadam Belt, Anthro
Sweater: Target, Thrifted
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Bracelets: Tiffany, Pandora
Shoes: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment