Monday, March 12, 2012

OOTD and a Sale

I wanted to drop in an share my OOTD from last Tuesday with you, along with a brief announcement.
Top: Dawes Cardigan, Anthopologie (Target tank underneath)
Jeans: AG Farrah Skinny
Shoes: Malbec Heels, Anthropologie
Necklace and Earrings: Thrifted


Here is the Polyvore set, so you can get a better view of the jewelry. It was a great thrifted find.  Just needed a good cleaning- which I do with everything I bring home anyway....
OOTD 3.6.12


Lightweight cardigan
$68 - anthropologie.com

Farrah skinny leg jeans
$90 - anthropologie.com

High heel pumps
$80 - anthropologie.com

Louis Vuitton canvas travel bag
$870 - louisvuitton.com

J Crew tortoise watch
$10 - jcrew.com

Urban Decay makeup
$50 - urbandecay.com

J Crew lipstick
$18 - jcrew.com



And now for that announcement. My cousin Jill  is coming to visit this weekend, and she has threatened me upon punishment of death if I clean out my closet before she gets here. (Something that desperately needs to be done.) We plan to do a major clean-out and reorganization. Then I will have the equivalent of an internet yard sale. I am going to try to cut my wardrobe in half, and sell the excess.  I have a lot of things I am ashamed to say I am not wearing at all. Look for more info this time next week.
I hope you are all having a happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment