Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No More Wool (For Now)

First, I just want to thank everyone for your kind comments on my last two posts. I am trying to post the outfits that I think are basic or boring instead of just the ones I find interesting. I guess that was a good idea! :)
I wore this last week on a chilly morning. But by afternoon, I couldn't get out of it fast enough! Spring has definitely sprung here in Kansas. The temps have been lovely for the past 5 days, which has allowed me to get outside and do some long runs. It has been a welcome change after trudging through winter treadmill runs and weekends spent in a gym watching my kids' sports.

Sweater: Corwin Cardigan, J Crew
Tee: Pilcro Boy Tee, Anthropologie
Skirt: Abstract Forest Sweater Skirt, Anthropologie
Tights: Lands End
Boots: Ciao Bella, DSW
Necklace & Earrings: Thrifted
Some of you may remember I thrifted this necklace ($2!) with the intention of having my cousin take it apart to make new jewelry out of, but I have reached for it so often THAT's not happening. It was an unusual buy for me, but was cheaper than a Starbucks, and worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment