Sunday, March 4, 2012

Getting Back to (Ab)Normal

We are slowly getting back to our pre-wrestling/volleyball normal. I think I told you all that my oldest son placed 3rd in the Region, qualifying him for State Tournament. He wrestled his heart out and ended up placing out around 6th. Since he was new to Kansas, he was not state ranked, and ended up on a tough side of the bracket, but that is okay. We are extremely proud of him.
These are all the boys from our school at state, starting the parade of schools.
My son is front, right- kneeling.
Plus, Madison and he were in the paper last week!
Maddie is President of Student Council, and had to make a speech to the board requesting money.
(on the right)

Well, I won't bore you too much with my kid news.
I do have an old OOTD to share with you from a few weeks ago. It got lost in the madness.
I am trying to wear some items that don't get reached for as often.  I love this sweater, but I don't find it as easy to pair as I thought it would be....

Sweater: Cotton Candy Clouds Cardigan, Anthropologie
Skirt: J Crew No. 2 Pencil, Viridian Green
Tights: Banana Republic
Shoes: Satin Swoops Heels, Antrhopologie
Earrings: Touchstone Crystal, Santa Fe
Bracelets: F21

Happy Sunday, Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment