Thursday, February 16, 2012

Anthro Dreaming

My kids have a school break Monday, so I plan to run up to Kansas City to do some shopping. These are the things I hope to look at. (For some reason, they uploaded out of order...)
Flyaway T-Straps
I love the color combo on these, but for the life of me,
I can't figure out why they are priced so high.

Bold Tone Spectators
I am such a sucker for two-toned shoes, but not stitching in the shape of an animal.
These look very butterfly-ish to me, so I would love to see them in person.

Amelia Flats
These are a great basic.

Shawl-Collar Boatneck
I love the color of this!

Tried & True Top
I need a basic white shirt (I know, it's ridiculous.)
I love all the colors of this one.
Must. Stick. With white!

Sporadic Stitchery Pullover
This has already hit sale, but I would like to find it.
I have 4 similar sweaters, but I am drawn to this color.


Dimmed Flash Loafers
Metallic flats? By Bass? Great price?
Yes, please.


Embroidered Ikat Sneakers
Everyone knows how much I love Keds.
These are high on the wish list.

Amur Heels
I love the print, but not the price. Huh?



Ramona Henley

Lace Medallions Tank
This is beautiful. I am not sure how practical it would be for me,
but I would love to see it in person.

Pieced Column Dress
This is the first of these Bailey 44 dresses I have been interested in.
I really only like this color way online, and I like the shorter length.
Roxy reviewed this on her blog yesterday, and although I was already
interested in it, I am almost sold- based on her review.

Crawdad Dress
I am crazy about these prints Sariah Carson is cranking out.
I have yet to find the right fit/pattern for me, but I think
this might be the one.

Ribbon Grass Dress
I have some concerns about the length of this dress,
but the print makes me want to try it.

Ruffled Oska Dress
I am interested in both colors in this dress.
I hope to see both.


Dawes Cardigan
I love the price of this, but not sure about the quality.
Have any of you seen this?

Bedecked Flounce Tee
This is so cute!

Herded Pattern Loafers
I love these the best of this seasons loafers.
I would love to try these on to know what get come sale time!

Bedecked Flounce Tee
I love the contrasting back on this. It would be an easy
go-to with shorts in the summer.
In addition to hitting Anthro, I also hope to hit DSW to spend my Christmas loot, and I want to see if I can find these. Alicia of Virginia Living sent me the link- in response to my quest for blue suede shoes. I would love to try them on.
If you have something you want me to look for, leave a comment and I will add it to my list to try on.  If I have time, I will try to hit both stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment