Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinterest Pantomime

I am sorry I am a day behind on posts, but in the spirit of effort, lets do Pinterest Friday anyway, huh?
I got a couple of Pinterest Pantomime entries, and I can't wait to show them to you. I hope that these examples will help you get an idea of what I am hoping to create with these posts.
First up, the lovely Skylette of Sequins and Stilettos:
Pinspiration

Recreation.

In this Outfit:  White House Black Market Dress

Boden Cardigan

Target Scarf and Tights

Anthropologie Belt

Urban Outfitters Suede Pumps

Next up is a food entry, which I am excited to feature. (I hoped that it would be a range of entries.)  My friend Jen sent this jalapeƱo popper dip that she made for her husband- who proceeded to turn up his nose at it, then eat 3/4 of the pan!
Pinspiration
Recipe found here.
The next Pinspiration comes from my own Pinterest boards. I loved the color of this desk, and wanted to refinish a piece of furniture in it for my own house. It turns out, I found the perfect use! I needed a dresser for our guest room, and the color worked great.
Pinspiration
Recreation
I am working on another House Post, so you will have to hold your horses until Thursday to find out more about this room....
I hope you will all send me your Pinspiration ideas for next Friday! (See how fun this is?)

No comments:

Post a Comment