Monday, October 3, 2011

Gaudy Fans Unite!

I guess I consider my everyday style pretty conservative, but when it comes to game day, I can be found in the bling.  Perhaps it is a result of being a life-long Dallas Cowboys fan, and all that flashiness that IS Dallas. I don't know, but I do love the silver and blue sparkle.
One of the cool things about being in Dallas is the opportunity to get Cowboys gear so much easier.  I absolutely love that city. Alas, it was not meant to be, sigh. (At least I am getting closer!)
The only good reason I can think of to enter Victoria Secret.
I love the one that says, "Cowboys Fans Are Great Kissers".
I didn't need another t-shirt, though.


I picked this one.
We had a great time at the game. And since I had such a long drive I left a little after half-time, and didn't  have to watch them lose miserably. (They were winning when I left!)

No comments:

Post a Comment