Sunday, September 25, 2011

OOTD 9/18/11

Happy Sunday! I am behind on my posts, although I took the pictures. I was very run down all week. Come to find out, I have an infection in the tooth that I have had nothing but trouble with, since having a root canal and crown. Time to pull it, and I am being a chicken about it. It's only a tooth, I know. Just bummed about it. At least there is an explanation to why I have been feeling so bad. (Have any of you been through this?)
This outfit is what I wore last Sunday to church.
Dress: Anthropologie Gathered Together
Blazer: Anthropologie En Route Blazer
Shoes: Anthropologie Stacked Strap Heels
Belt: Anthropologie (I can't find it online, bought in the store)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (cheap, cheap!)
Earrings: Thrifted




No comments:

Post a Comment