Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Opening!

I visited the new Anthropologie location at Leawood, KS this past weekend, and it was a beautiful store. Well laid out, clean, and un-fussy.  I had a large return to make, so I called the day before to give a heads up, and was greeted with a kind sales girl who was very competent and easy to work with. I will be writing the company and recommending her, she did such a great job. (Thank you, Krystal!)
Here are a few teaser pics of the store.  I am in the middle of writing my reviews.
Here is what I wore:
Skirt: Anthropologie Patagonian Maxi
Shirt: Anthropologie Flourishing Stripes Tank (now on sale)
Cardi: J Crew Jackie
Shoes: Thrifted
Earrings: Dillards Pearl Hoops

One of the front window displays.
One of the home displays.

I thought this was a cute way to display the letters.  I was also highly attracted to the Quacker Loungers.
Large post coming...
Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment