Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beauty Mega-Post: Part 1 The 5 Minute Face

I have had a few questions about hair and make-up so I am going to share what little I know over the course of about 5 posts.
Today is the 5 Minute Face. This is the make-up I do when I am in a hurry, or just don't want to spend a lot of time on my make-up. The darker lipstick makes up for a lack of effort toward eye make-up and brightens the face. I can actually do this in less than 5 minutes, b/c it happens often. :)
After I have washed my face, I use a clean moisturizer and allow that to soak in while I moisturize my body and start getting dressed.  (I use Boots Sensitive Light Moisturizer during the day, and Boots Anti-Blemish Night Moisturizer at night.)









I start with Smashbox Sheer Focus tinted moisturizer, only a pea sized amount for the entire face.  I dab it on in small spots around my face and then blend in.
Then I add a small touch of bronzer just on the cheeks. I use Too Faced Primed and Poreless.
I brush a light amount of blush on my cheeks and sweep over the nose, forehead and chin. Then I curl my eyelashes.
Then add a generous amount of mascara to top and bottom lashes. (I use Maybelline Great Lash.)
At the end, I use a bright lipstick.

Ta-Da! What make-up item can you not live without?  That is your favorite product?

No comments:

Post a Comment