Monday, September 12, 2011

Shoes: Nine West Love

If you have followed this blog for any length of time, you know that I love Nine West shoes. I think they are the "go-to" shoe for style, comfort and price. I have tried many up-scale shoes, and find that sometimes the more they cost, the more uncomfortable they feel. That being said, I also think that cheap shoes don't do you any good either. Buy the best you can afford.  I used to be a shoe-a-holic at a cheap price. I still love a steal as much as the next girl, but I have learned that I would rather save up the money it would cost to buy a couple of pairs of cheap shoes to buy the one really good pair.
Here are some shoes that are on my radar:
Lilacit Pump in Natural
I don't have a pair of classic nude pumps (believe it or not!),
and I love that platform.
Sweetfoot in Dark Grey Croco
These are another interesting basic.
I like the heavier heel, and the croc texture adds interest.
Glowing in Taupe Suede
Another option for a basic neutral.
I love the suede for winter.
Glowing in Burgundy Suede
I would love a great red pump.



Official in Black Multi
The only problem with these?
Officiate in Light Grey
I can't decide which color is best!?









Abalene in Medium Natural
Loafers are all the rage this fall.

Abalene in Dark Grey
This classic style is a winner.





Unmixed in Med Natural/Yellow
This loafer adds fun with pops of yellow.
Calax in Green/Med Brown
The Calax are cute, but if I were going for flats, I would chose these little cuties I walked by in Von Maur last week.
Olivia Lace Ballet Flat
Nike Air technology? Yes, please.
So which shoes are you dreaming about this fall?  Are you looking for boots? Pumps?

No comments:

Post a Comment