Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Sick OOTD

I have somehow managed to catch a summer cold, starting Sunday, and progressively getting worse to today, which is officially a pajama day.  But I did get dressed yesterday and do some work at Jay's office and run errands.
I wore a pair of pants I added to an online order at Anthropologie that had dropped to $19.95. They had been on my wishlist since before we went to California, so I figured I would give them a try. I sized up a size, and they are still snug. So I need to up the running distances again, lol.  I got the top in Memphis on the drive out to move here.  We stopped in Greensboro, NC to shop, and again in Memphis to shop. I am so glad we did, since we hit the perfect week for a huge 2nd cut sale at Anthro.
If you have been a reader for a while, you know I coveted these shoes for quite some time. I finally jumped at a 40% off sale.  I love them, and even got a compliment from a very stylish lady at the grocery store. :)
Pants: Pilcro Zip-Pocket Crops
Shirt: Pilcro Folded Wings Tee
Shoes: Nine West Janetta Flat (in Pony)
Jewelry: All from Dillards

This is what we had for dinner last night. I found the recipe in Cooking Light magazine. I felt so bad by the time we got home from the pool that I really did not want to cook dinner (SO tempted to tell Jay to bring home pizza), but forced myself to make what I had planned. I am so glad I did. It turned out amazing!  We had rice pilaf, steamed veggies and a delicious salad of Baby Italian Greens with cucumber, celery, pomegranate craisins, feta, sunflower seeds and my home-made balsamic dressing. It was all delicious.  Here is the recipe:
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pork-tenderloin-medallions-balsamic-reduction-50400000113741/


A tip about the pork- don't over cook. You only want to cook for the exact 2 minutes per side, in small batches, remove to a plate, until all are done, then toss it all back in the hot pan with the peaches and the glaze.  Cover and turn off the burner and it will finish the cooking and warm everything thru.

Don't worry, Amy. The House Tour posts are going to continue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment