Saturday, July 23, 2011

Anniversary OOTD

This week Jay and I celebrated our 17th anniversary.  (See last years anniversary post here.)  Wow, have we ever done a lot in a year!  I am so proud of my husband. He stepped out on faith in the last 6 months, and is fulfilling a dream he has had for years to open his own insurance office.  He has done phenomenally well- better than expected!
We went out to dinner to our favorite restaurant, and had a few quiet moments to talk. Jay surprised me with diamond earrings- something he said he would NEVER get me (too worried about them falling out of my ears!).  I also got a new car this week. My very first car that I picked out myself!  And my first new car. It drives like a dream!
(PS- I HATE my hair right now....)
Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: Anthropologie Revolution Cardigan
Belt and Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted

Can you believe I thrifted these bad boys for $1.98?!
All I could think of was how proud Heidi would be.
(You know, you really need to come visit me so we can thrift together, Heidi!)

Me and my man.

Oh, yeah. We are all about the PDA- not.

17 years of bliss.



More of the sweet shoes.

My gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment