Tuesday, July 26, 2011

House Tour- Laundry Room

The view from the Garage entrance.

My quote wall.  I love quotes, and this is the perfect place to showcase them.
Since I am in here all the time.

The other angle.

All of these came from Hobby Lobby.

Anyone who knows me, knows my love for the phrase, "It is what it is."
How perfect is this sign.

Hooks for back packs.

More hooks for bags right by the door.  Hooks on the bottom are from Anthropologie.
The on with the birds is from TJ Maxx.

I love that Scripture. I just quoted the whole passage to Madison the other day.  We have been heavily relying upon it.

And how could I NOT?  It looks like Samson.


I got this sign at World Market. They had it in multiple colors.
This was the old license plate on my car.



Since you already know my OCD about certain hangers for certain people. This is where the magic happens.
Did I mention I love laundry?  I really do.

The view from the washer and dryer into the kitchen.

Another thrifted find.

The sorting bins I found at Target. Need to get two more. One for delicates, and one for towels.



Looking into the laundry room from the Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment