Monday, July 18, 2011

OOTD Catch-Ups

My parents have been here visiting, so I apologize for the sporadic posts, but I have a  couple of OOTD's for you, as well as some fun family pics.
I am ready to start my house tour pictures, so that post is coming quickly after this one.
My poor parents have not had a moments rest. I have kinda been dragging them all over the place.  We have gone thrifting, visited family (lots!), fixed things around the house, watched lots of Animal Planet, cooked and eaten TONS of food. (They need to go home, my clothes are getting tight!)
My mom and me.  We had just returned from getting pedicures with Madison, and were headed out for
the steak dinner we owed my dad for all his hard work getting our truck packed up and helping with the move.

On me:
Dress: Anthropologie Night Moves Chemise
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: I was wearing my thrifted leather flip flops
Necklace: Anthropologie Unearthed Necklace
On mom:
I have no idea!
She is not a fashionista. LOL
My wonderful husband (he hates having his picture taken)

My sweet dad (who rarely smiles)

Samson-puppy looking at me through the glass door.

TJ being silly with his grandparents.

More silliness. 

Me, jumping in.

Did I mention he hates having his picture taken?
 Here is Sunday's OOTD:  I am unsure of these shoes with this dress, but I went to church, my cousin's wife's baby shower, and hosted dinner for my family, and stayed in this outfit all day, so I guess it worked on some level. Haha!
Dress: Anthropologie Fluid Form
Shoes: Anthropologie Rose Remnant Sandals
Earrings: Touchstone Crystal


Crazy face (being silly for Maddie)
Well, that's all for now.  House tour coming, ya'll! (You didn't think I would lose my Virginia accent THAT fast, now did 'ya?)

No comments:

Post a Comment