Thursday, January 23, 2014

Closet Cleanout 2014

Quick post to get going on listing some of my closet clean out items right away.
See something you like? Make me an offer. I'm ready to let go.
Paypal only.
(Side note: I resigned my position at work, and will be back at home more, so more blogging! I have many thoughts, and am excited about some changes to the atmosphere around here. Thoughts? Email me!)
Lili's Closet Ihrin Shirt Dress, Anthropologie
Size 4
$30
I replaced the hidden faulty snaps in the closure, so they are secure. Fits true to size. Worn once. Carefully cleaned once.



Floreat Cold Climate Dress, Anthropologie
Size 6
$40
Dry Cleaned and worn once.





Maeve Gathered Together Dress, Anthropologie
Size 4
$20
Good condition. Worn several times.


More coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment