Monday, May 6, 2013

A New Favorite

While I was in DC visiting my sisters, I came across the Dolan Parknit Top at Anthropologie, and with the brutal weather we have had in the midwest this spring, I knew I couldn't pass it up. It has become an absolute favorite. I've worn it every week since I got it. It's like the softest, most comfy sweatshirt ever, but with the look of a cable knit sweater in front.
Here are my styling ideas.

OOTD April

OOTD 5.5.13

DC Touring

DC Touring by modernmomx4 featuring skinny leg jeans

And one OOTD shot (I have majorly slacked off in the photo department, since getting a promotion at work!) here.
I noticed this morning, that this sweater went to markdown. So try to get your hands on it, you won't be sorry!
In these outfits...
Look 1:
Shoes: Born Alamid
Necklace: Wooden Animals, thrifted (very similar)
Look 2:
Top: Dolan Knit Top
Jeans: Citizen of Humanity Rocket Rise in Crispy
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes: Converse in Aruba 

Necklaces: PacSun
Look 3: 
Top: Dolan Knit Top
Jeans: Citizen of Humanity Rocket Rise in Crispy
Shoes: Ciao Bella Thabata via DSW
Necklaces: Anthropologie (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment