Friday, April 26, 2013

You're Not in Kansas Anymore

A couple of weeks ago, I flew out to Washington DC to visit my sisters. I am blessed to call Jay's family my own. I have an awesome relationship with my mother in law as well as my sisters in law. I see them as my own sisters. It's something Jay and I fight about ("They're mine." "No, they're mine!")
We had an awesome weekend touring and shopping DC/Northern Virginia. Jessie and Sarah (and their guys) treated me like a queen. Here are some photo's that I took and some that Jessie's guy, Mike took.

This fun card and a bouquet of tulips was waiting for me when I arrived.

They do this a lot. Makes me smile.
Sarah and I at lunch at Argonaut.

Me, Jessie, and Sarah at the Newseum.

Awesome fish tacos!

Fords Theater

Jessie, Mike and I biked from Arlington to the tidal basin and over to F Street in DC to our painting class.
These cool bikes can be rented all over the city and returned at any location. Capital Bikeshare.


Mike took these gorgeous photo's of the Cherry Blossoms.

Me and Jessie.


Mike, Jessie and I at the Lincoln Memorial.

Sarah outside a fun coffee shop in Alexandria.
Check out the sale sign. Killer E.S.P.
My latte.

Gorgeous doggie in the coffeeshop.




Nick, Sarah, Me, Jessie and Mike downtown. I'm blessed.




My pathetic attempt at painting. I'm embarrassed show you this...
In these Outfits:
Outfit 1
Top: Anthropologie Ivory Applique Tank
Jacket: Anthropologie Cropped Field Jacket
Jeans: Citizen of Humanity Rocket Rise
Shoes: Lucky Emmie Flat
Earrings: Anthropologie Calastia

Outfit 2
Top: J Crew Factory Stripe Tank
Pants: Anthropologie Colorblocked Chino
Shoes: Converse All Star's in Beach Glass

Also, I'm on the Vine, profile name: DebraLap.

PS: Sarah, if you are reading this...
I love you more than jalepeno jack pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment