Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Closet Sale (Part 3)

....continuing from parts 1 (here) and 2 (here)...


Anthropologie top
Anthropologie Finessed Turtleneck. Size Small.
Worn a few times, great condition. $18 shipped. SOLD

Cardigan
Anthropologie Pilcro Along the Wharf Cardigan. Size Small.
Worn once. Excellent condition. $35 shipped.

Blazer


Anthropologie Cartonnier En Route Blazer. Size Extra Small.
Worn just a couple times. Excellent condition. $40 shipped.

J Crew top
J Crew Tissue Garland Tank. Size Extra Small.
Worn once or twice. Great condition. $15 shipped.
Anthropologie Floreat Indian Summer Blouse. Size 8.
Beautiful, but I just have to come to terms with the fact that I don't have the chest for it. I bought it just after I had my last child (oh, the joys of nursing). Worn a couple times, dry cleaned. Great condition. Classic Anthro. $30 shipped

Ann Taylor skirt
Talbots Striped Skirt. Size 4.
Fully lined. Beautiful. $20 shipped.

I Dream of Anthropologie polyvore post
Kersh Essentials Violet Cardigan. Size Small.
Long cardi, great color. Good condition. $8 shipped.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment