Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Closet Sale (Part 1)

Here is the long-awaited closet cleanout sale!

I've had a stack of closet clean out items waiting to be listed for eons. Since it's a down time at work, I figured I would use the opportunity to get them listed. I just want these things gone, so if you think I have something listed too high, make me an offer. I will combine shipping and reduce prices for multiple item purchases.
Anthropologie pants


Anthropologie Pilcro Wide Leg Trouser Jean. Size 28.
Excellent used condition. $24 shipped. SOLD


Current/Elliott jeans


Current/Elliott The Skinny Jean. Size 27. Excellent Condition. From tag: A true 80's skinny jean that hugs every curve. To be worn fitted and low on waist. $30 shipped. SOLD

Linear Linen Loungers - Anthropologie.com


Anthropologie Linear Linen Loungers. Size Small. Worn once. Washed on delicate, hung to dry. Beautiful pants. $12 shipped. SOLD

Anthropologie Helios Batik


Anthropologie Helios Batik Skirt. Size Medium.
Worn once or twice for a short time. Looks like new. $20 shipped. SOLD
Sparrow Revolution Cardigan. Size Medium.
Worn twice for short periods. Excellent Condition. $20 shipped. SOLD
 Charlie & Robin Eton Cardigan. NWOT. Extra Small.
Never worn. $20 shipped
LiaMolly Sweater. NWT. Size Small.
$25 shipped. SOLD.




I have tried to list things accurately and priced low. If you have more questions, or would like more than one item, write to me at idreamofanthropologie@gmail.com. Feel free to make a reasonable offer. Once we agree, I will send you a paypal invoice.

Stay tuned for the next episode. Still loading pictures/descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment