Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Always On My Mind...

... I can't believe it has been almost a month since I posted. In terms of blog world, I am always thinking and planning. I love to read updates from my blogs, and hate it when posts are slow, but more and more I find that life gets busy, and time is more importantly spent with my family when I am home. I am making a more concerted effort to be "present" when my kids are around. That being said, I have been home for a couple of days with a sick little Mr. Handsome, and since he is feeling well enough to play with cars, I am using the time to play catch-up. I have tons of reviews to write, and some OOTD's and travel photo's to share, so be ready for a blog blitz. Haha!
For now, I will leave you with some inspiration from my Leawood store. I love how they decorated, especially considering my own Christmas decorations in my home are blue, silver & white.
A white fox playing in the snow under the table at the entrance to the store.
The sweater is the Marna Fairisle, the candles are the Voluspa Cut Glass in Mokara.
Jewel In The Rough Pouch
A soup tureen with antlers? I die.
Surroyal Tureen (actually, Jay likes this too.)

Pindot Puffer Chambray Vest, Glinted Peasant Blouse (review coming)
Sea Gleam Pillar, Sea Gleam Hurricane, Sea Gleam Votive

No comments:

Post a Comment