Friday, September 14, 2012

Gap Picks (Early Fall 2012)

Quite a few of you have asked me about my Gap favorites since I started working there. The past couple of years have been a re-vamp of the company, and I am excited to watch the changes first hand. There is tons of new merchandise coming in constantly right now, and I am watching some cute stuff hit the floor.
Here are my picks for Fall.

This sweater is coming in several colors, but I love this grey version. Polka dots are still hot and you can dress this one up or down.
Another cutie that comes in multiple colors, but this one is my favorite. I walk by it every day and think I should add that to my closet. (Must. Not. Spend. Paycheck.) It looks kinda boring in this product shot, but in real life, its beautiful and well-made.
This is a fantastically perfect shade of red, and the crop length helps out shorter girls who just want a regular length. The zip is not stiff, so I've even had customers cuff or roll the hem.
All of our loafers have been attention-getting lately, but the patterned ones, especially. This is my favorite color in the patterns, but this one has been selling out too.
Continuing the polka dot theme, is these button-downs. Our store has sold out of all these, and continue to do charge-send's daily for them from other stores. They are light weight enough for layering, but thick enough to stand alone.
These crops are with the career looks in our store, but I have been pulling them to go with lots of looks from all departments. I love the vibrancy of the blue, and it translates across all four seasons. I pulled them today to show a customer some options with the sweater below.
This sweater came in today in several colors, but this one is my favorite. It looks great with jeans, khaki's and colored pants as well. It is light, and perfect for layering.

Also, I can't find it available online, but if you have a store near you, check out the fragrance Near. It has the perfect lightness I look for in a perfume. I stick very closely with my Bath & Body Works White Tea & Ginger, and my perfume Dolce & Gabana's Light Blue, but this is comparable. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment