Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OOTD Catch-up

Goober Alert: 
About 1/2 of the pictures my daughter takes of my outfits are me being silly. I thought I would share a couple of them with you in between the decent ones. The problem is, as much as I love fashion, the picture taking is awkward. I never really know how to stand or pose, so I end up with the same old boring hand-on-hip. I try other things, but I just feel like a dweeb. 


1980's High School Senior Pose


Button-down: Thrifted (exact copy, similar & cheaper, hot pink)
Skirt: Anthro Penciled Abronia (cute!, j crew version, i like this too, solid green)


Sweater: Gap thrifted (cheap!, cardigan version, similar)
Shorts: J Crew lightweight chino (here, similar, cheap)
Shoes: Lucky Brand Emmie (here, love these too, super cheap)

Crazy Eyes!

And definitely not crazy, but crazy beautiful. (My photographer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment