Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Playing Catch-Up: NYC Weekend

Just looking back through and uploading my photographs from our East Coast tour. I found a bunch I have not shared yet.
After we left Annapolis for the wedding, we took the kids up to NYC for a few days. The weather was absolutely gorgeous for our vacation, and we were able to walk every where- well.....
Except for the last day, as you will see.
Zach and Maddie on the BIG piano. FAO Shwartz



My 3 Giants fans.

Have you ever?

Well, 3 out of 4 happy kids.

Aaaaaaaaand.... Ben Stiller was filming in Rockefeller Center.

View from the top.

Of THE ROCK, that is...



 And now for the part where you get to enjoy a little parental torture. We wanted to take the kids for a better view of the Statue of Liberty, but when we woke up, it was raining. Since we were leaving the city anyway, we drove over to Liberty State Park. By the time we got there, the temps had dropped, and it was raining steadily. I insisted that my kids get out of the car so I could take pictures of them. The result is the hilarity you see below:




Empty Sky Memorial, Liberty State Park
By happy coincidence, my friend Millie was also in NYC the same time as me, so we met up for a Central Park run on Sunday. (YAY!)



Inside the Toys R Us, Times Square.

Oh yes I did, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment