Sunday, June 17, 2012

LiaMolly Grab Box Sale Feedback


Sooo.....
I'm still in Virginia, so I have not been home to open my packages (I had them sent to my husbands office), but I have heard from quite a few of you about what you received. Ginabean was kind enough to send me a photo of her package, and gave detailed feedback on her items. I would love to do an entire post with your feedback. So if you would be willing to send me a photo and a description of your items, along with your thoughts, I will compile a post using the information. I also plan to pass it along to the folks at LiaMolly.
Along those lines, what do you all think about some sort of swap for items that didn't fit or perhaps were not your color? If you have any ideas, that would be great!
Thanks!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment