Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Talk To Me: Sunday's

I have shared with you previously what our typical Sunday consists of:
Church, breakfast with the family followed by some football (in the winter) or some outdoor activity. Then I usually cook a nice dinner and we eat as a family. It is the only day of the week I really have all my kids home at the same time.  The kids often have friends over as well, so there is lots going on.
Shirt: Twisted Ascot Tee, Anthropologie
Sweater: Sweet Violet Cardi, J Crew
Pants: Soft Cuff Crops, Anthropologie
Shoes: Stacked Strap Heels, Anthropologie
Pin: Thrifted
Earrings: Gift
Bracelet: Dillards

Gee, I wish I had a new pose. This one's tired.

I'm curious about you. What do you do on Sunday? Do you do the same thing every week, or is your schedule varied? If you do things with your kids, tell me about it! Talk to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment