Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Tale of Woe

For some time now, I have been on the hunt for a pair of blue suede shoes. (Oh, the irony.) I thought I had finally found the perfect pair in these.
Audrey Brook Bracelet Pump
I ordered them online at DSW, back in November. I was so excited when I pulled them out of the box, because the color was perfect! I loved the round toe, as well as the heel size.  However, when I put them on, my excitement quickly turned to dismay. They HURT!  I immediately took them off and put them back in the box. My initial thought was just that I had been on my feet all day, and they were already sore.  So I came back a few days later, and tried to wear them around the house, on the carpet to see if they could be broken-in. No such luck. They had to be returned. So after waiting the maximum amount of time allowed, I sent them back last week. I obviously had a hard time letting go.

The disappointment was made worse last week when I put together this outfit.
Shirt: J Crew, thrifted
Jacket: Gap, thrifted
Skirt: Anthropologie, Peppering Skirt
Shoes: Anthropologie, Stacked Strap Heels
Necklace: American Eagle



Cute right?  But what I really wanted to wear was this:
Could I make an appeal to my beloved Nine West to put out a replica of these gorgeous shoes? You know, ones that I could actually walk in?
Have you seen any blue suede shoes I should try?  If so, where did you find them? Help a sister out!

No comments:

Post a Comment