Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lazy Sunday OOTD

I had a great response to the reading post yesterday. You guys gave me some great suggestions, and I hope we can continue that dialog.  I love reading, and I loved all the book suggestions, as well as the feedback about the importance of fashion in our daily lives. I know I feel the most confident when I am put together and have my "face" on.  I think I have finally reached the point where people stop asking me why I am dressed up.
This an outfit I wore last Sunday. Our weekends are exhausting with the kids' sports schedules right now, so I woke up tired, and it was chilly, so I wore pants to church- something I rarely do. Just a habit from growing up, we always wore dresses and skirts to church. However, these pants are so beautifully made, I still felt very lady-like.  Plus, I got to wear my Malbec Heels!
Sweater: J Crew, Jackie Cardigan
Pants: Anthropologie, Cuffed Tweed Crops
Tank: J Crew, Petal Stream Tank
Shoes: Anthropologie, Malbec Heels
Bracelets: Tiffany & Co and Pandora



No comments:

Post a Comment