Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thrifting Thursday-Thrifting For Children

The past few week I have been focusing on thrifting for my daughter Madison- who suddenly has no winter clothes (hint: I didn't shrink anything in the wash.), and was mostly in desperate need of church clothes and long sleeved tops.  So she is my feature for Thrifted Thursday.  Everything you see was thrifted with the exception of her headband, tights and the converse. All the rest of the shoes and clothes, including belts is thrifted.











Childrens clothes are the easiest to thrift- and many times the most needed, since they are growing so quickly no one wants to spend a ton of money on clothes for them. Madison LOVES when I find treasures for her, and since I haven't spent too much, I don't worry about whether she likes it or not.  Also, I do look for better labels, because they generally hold up well, but it is not a necessity in something that won't get every day use.
I hope this gives you an idea of what to look for when you go thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment