Monday, December 19, 2011

OOTD Playing Catch-Up

My MacBook is out for repair (crossing fingers), so I have been remiss about taking as many photo's, but I do have a few to share with you.
Not to bore you with my family life, because this time of year we are all super busy. We have been jam-packed with wrestling matches, volleyball and swim, on top of parties and my entire family coming to stay with me for Christmas (yay!).
Here are a few catch-up outfits.
Sweater: Petticoat Cardigan, Anthro
Blouse: Bluebook Blouse, Anthro
Leggings: Target
Boots: Audrey Brook, DSW

Shirt: Banded Ripples Tee, Anthro
Jeans: AG Farrah Skinny, Anthro
Boots: Audrey Brook, DSW
Necklace: Thrifted
I thrifted this necklace with the intention of letting my cousin take it apart to make other things,
but I threw it on a few times last week, and I like it as-is, so it's staying.
And I don't think I shared this one with you. It's an oldie:
Dress: Vestiges Dress, Anthro
Sweater: JCrew ruffle cardigan
Shoes: Stacked Strap Heels, Anthro
Belt: Lord & Taylor, thrifted
Please continue to send me your Pinterest entries, I will run the couple that I have this Friday.
Merry, Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment