Friday, December 2, 2011

Pin-mitation Friday

I have seen so many cute looks for Christmas on Pinterest.  One of the things I love is the chunky white sweaters.  So I set out to thrift one, and had success last week! It is not exactly the same, but the general feel, right down to the tiny balls in the weave.

Here is my interpretation:
Shirt: J Crew Tartan Plaid
Sweater: American Eagle, thrifted
Jeans: Gap Curvy Boot
Shoes: Stacked Strap Heels, Anthropologie
Necklaces: Old Navy, cheep-cheep
Earrings: Pearl Hoops, Dillards
Watch: J Crew Timex

Would you guys like to start doing "Pin-mitation Friday" with me? I think it would be fun to have more participation for doing the ideas you find on Pinterest. It could be anything- decorating, crafts, style, food, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment