Monday, November 7, 2011

Warning:

This post does not match today's weather here.
We have had one of the most gloomy, dreary days since I moved here today.  It has been pouring down rain and stormy all day. If I had been able to stay home ALL day and curl up with a great book, it would have been perfect.  Instead, I had to run back and forth, here and there all day. Our area really needs rain, so I don't feel I can complain too much!
Here is an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago. I always check the weather before getting dressed, and saw that it was going to be warm, so I took the opportunity to wear this cute doily cardigan before it gets really cold.  This beauty was entirely hand made. I couldn't believe the detail when I picked it up. It was literally pennies.




My little guy snuck in the pics, how could I not include it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment