Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Risky Midi

I have to admit something to you...
I am a little afraid of midi-length skirts. I don't think I like them on my body type. But I will let you be the judge.  When I was in Denver, I scouted out the sale room for any odd returns, and happened upon this.  I loved it on Lisa of Respect the Shoes, but she had hers hemmed. I am not quite sure what to do with it. But it was only a whopping $19.99!  (It was originally $128.) The SA tried to pry it out of my hands when I came in the dressing room with it. Then when I finished, she asked me if I was going to buy it. (Sneaky, sneaky.)
I styled it with a cardigan picking up the navy blue and a tank picking up the olive green in the print. I played it pretty safe. I tucked everything in, because I felt like the skirt was full enough.
Skirt: Anthropologie Helios Batik Skirt
Tank: Target
Sweater: J Crew Jackie Cardigan, navy
Shoes: Anthropologie Stacked Strap Heels
Necklace: F21
Bracelets: Anthropologie



What do you think? How should I style this next?

Make sure to stay tuned tomorrow for my continuing Thrifted Thursday post. I am SUPER excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment