Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thrifting Thursday- Thrifted This Week

Can I even call it "Thrifted Thursday" when it is so late? Maybe I need to re-think the title of this series.
Obviously, I was spending time with my family on Thursday. It was a lovely, relaxing day.

This past week, I went out thrifting with the intention of keeping an eye out for non-materinity, maternity clothes for Heidilux, and while out, I also wanted to thrift a blazer or two. The weather is gradually getting cooler here, and it is the perfect time to throw a blazer over a long-sleeved shirt.

I was looking for something along the lines of this:
J Crew jacket

J Crew jacket (see more wool jackets)

Luckily, I found this:
Jacket: Ralph Lauren, thrifted
Shirt: G1 Paperboy, Anthropologie
Jeans: AG Farrah High Rise Skinny, Anthropologie
Shoes: Ciao Bella Thabata boot, DSW (similar HERE)
Earrings: Gift from Memaw
 This jacket is actually structured like a blazer, but is sweater fabric, so it is super comfortable. I wish I could find it in more colors! This is black with cream trim.

And just for kicks and giggles, I am going to embarrass my family. They like to make fun of me when I take outfit photo's (for good reason) by posing in ugly and awkward ways, and I told them if they did it again I was going to post them, so here are Jay's outfit photo's:


And my little boy wanted to pose with me, so I had to include this:
How was your Thanksgiving? Any of you do any Black Friday shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment