Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Presto/Change-o (Reader Challenge)

Recently, a lovely blog reader named Sonia wrote to ask about styling ideas for the Stacked Strap Heels (which I love!). That got me thinking about new ways to wear them. Since she lives in the country, she wanted to see them used in a more casual way.  I love a challenge. ;)
Here is an outfit that I wore for running around with my kids.
Shirt: Anthropologie Up & Away Tank
Sweater: Forever 21 (old)
Jeans: Gap Skinny Boot, thrifted
Shoes: Payless Satin Ballet Flat (old)
Belt: Thrifted
I switched out the belt and shoes to the Stacked Strap Heels, and a matching leather belt (turned around, so you can't see the buckle).

I hope this gives you a new idea, Sonia. I am working on a few more outfits, using skirts and tee's.
How do you use your favorite "dressy" item in a casual way?
(Oh, I got my hair and make-up done that day, here is a close-up. The make-up is by Benefit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment