Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pajamas In Public? (Gasp!) PLUS More Shoes

Sometimes I feel badly about being so comfy in public. This outfit was like wearing my pj's to Wal-Mart. (Which I am proud to say I have NEVER done.)  I wore this to church a couple of weeks ago. It was  a rush job, since we slept a little late that Sunday. So a pony and a dress/nightgown made getting dressed a breeze.  Plus, I got this dress for $7 at F21!
Dress: F21
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Anthropologie Unearthed Necklace
Earrings: Dillards


I haven't said much about it, but I love the church we have been attending since we moved here. The pastor is smart and challenging and has a dry sense of humor (which I love!). If you would like to hear some of his messages, you can hear/see on the web site here. I listened to a few of the older messages on my iPhone while driving to Dallas.
You wanna see something funny? This same day, I ran 10 miles in the rain, and this is what that cute pony looked like after:
It kinda' looks like road kill, doesn't it?

Of topic (but isn't the topic of shoes always on the table?!), I popped into Nine West while I was in Denver, and I am loving their new fall styles.  Here are a few of my favorites:
Martina in Very Teal Suede

Gillyan in Navy Saddle Suede

Unmixed in Med/Natural Yellow (now on sale)

Abalene in Black Leather (I also like the Navy Leather)
The last two have been out for a while, but I have not pulled the trigger. I think it's time, don't you?
This post was like my brain- all over the place. Where is your brain today?

No comments:

Post a Comment