Sunday, October 16, 2011

Getting Organized (OOTD)

I have been delayed in my postings, because I spent the week catching up on some household responsibilities and trying to implement some new ideas in order to achieve that.  I don't think I have mentioned that I am on the Pinterests, and I have found all kinds of great ideas for homemaking. One of which is particularly brilliant. Once a month cooking! So I spent all day Monday from morning to night par-cooking and prepping about 15 meals. Then I stacked them all in my freezer to pull out on those crazy nights where 4 kids have to be in 13 different places.  Most of them are Crock-Pot meals, which I rely heavily upon anyway, but some are just meals that I can pull out and have ready in 15 minutes. Putting the time into selecting recipes, shopping, and setting up all those meals at once gives me a great satisfaction to know I am prepared for weeks ahead- so worth the effort. I am still perfecting the idea for my family, and plan to work some more on it again this Monday. (Monday is typically my "stay home" day.)
What do you do to stay organized?
Shirt: Anthropologie Boy Tee
Skirt: Banana Republic
Sweater: Old Navy (gift from Peggy!)
Shoes: Anthropologie Stacked Strap Heels
Belt: Anthropologie Cake Decoration Belt
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Earrings: Thrifted


The detail of the sweater- which I love!

Outfit parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment