Thursday, September 8, 2011

Anthropologie Fitting Room Reviews- Fall 2011 Pt. 5 (The Lost Edition)

I accidentally missed two pieces when I did my reviews earlier (personally, I think Blogger ate them).
Pointelle Variations Sweaterdress by Sparrow. Size Small. This is more like a tunic than a dress in my opinion, since it is so short. I liked it, but really considered it more of a long sweater than a dress. It is very sheer. Those hole are big, and have lots of gaps. Luckily, my SA added a camisole to the dressing room.  Overall, I think this is a beautiful piece, but again, I don't buy much white or cream.  It does come in black, but you loose the effect of the detail in the black.  Runs small. If I were to buy, I would size up to Medium.


Cabled Camellia Pullover by Sleeping on Snow. Size X-Small.  I love Sleeping on Snow, and had high hopes for this sweater. It did not disappoint. I have visions of layering this over a button up shirt.  Beth suggested putting it over a dress. Bottom line, it has great potential. And I loved it. Runs big, size down on this one.
Thanks, ya'll! Have a wonderful evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment