Tuesday, August 16, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Favorite Color

This post took me a while, because I have such a hard time deciding what my favorite color is.  When I was in Missouri visiting my cousin, we were laughing about this very thing. Our kids come and ask us what our favorite color is so they can color us a picture. I can't decide! It depends on the context. haha!
So I decided to start looking around my house.  I noticed a pattern. Then it occurred to me yesterday when I was out antiquing. Everything I look at as "potential", I think, "I could paint that blue."  To be honest, I do occasionally think, "I could pain that orange or red." But usually it is blue.  So the past few days, I started really thinking about what I gravitate to.  And BLUE it is!















No comments:

Post a Comment