Sunday, June 5, 2011

Countdown

I realized this morning as I dressed for church that I only have two more Sunday's. It was both a happy and a sad thought. I love my church family, and my Bible study. It will be hard to start over,  but I can't wait to be with my husband and have my family all together again!
This morning, I tried an idea that I had last night to copy this Anthropologie catalog photo using my Penciled Abronia skirt and a shirt that I already had in my closet.

I packed all my medium belts that would have fit that part of my waist, so I had to go with a wider belt than I would have liked, but overall, I like the way the outfit came out. I have found many more ways to wear this skirt than I originally thought I would.
Shirt: J Crew Perfect Buffalo Plaid
Skirt: Anthropologie Penciled Abronia
Earrings: Dillards- pearl hoops
Bracelet: Anthropologie Omnifarious Bracelet
Shoes: Guess, DSW
Belt: DKNY, thrifted

It was raining cats & dogs, so Zach told me to pose with my umbrella.
No, I am not superstitious.


After church, I came home and grabbed a sandwich (thus continuing to clean out the fridge/pantry), and went to watch my boys wrestle in a local tournament.
TJ's first match after I arrived.

He won by points.

Cory's first after I arrived.

Lost by pin.

TJ's second match. Love this shot. 

Win by points.

More pics of Cory.

Another loss. Poor Cory.

No comments:

Post a Comment